Monday, February 7, 2011

Hello

Hello Everyone,
My name is Diana. I am a Psychology major at Salem State University. I want to double major in Psychology and Education. Ever since I was little I have loved children. I enjoy spending time with them and learning about child development. I have always wanted to work with children. I have been going to school part time for many years now so that I can work and have time with my daughter. When my daughter was younger I felt like it was to much  to major in Education, now that she's older its the right time. (This is a picture of me with my daughter. She is 9 now but she was about 7 in this picture) I have an associates degree in Developmental Disabilities. I currently work as a PCA. I am very excited about taking this course and about begining my journey to an degree in Education. When I'm not in school I enjoy spending time with my daughter, husband and our puppy. We enjoy being outside at the beach and hiking.

No comments:

Post a Comment